Thanks for the post. I would be interested in the 30"base and the 30"x18"upper. What is the height of the upper cabinet? we are looking for something that would fit over an oven.
Where are you located? Any idea on what $ you would want? you can email me at email@example.com - these threads get a little confusing.
Do you still have the Youngstown cabinets? I am looking for a 24" wall cabinet with boomerang handles. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have been unavailable since the last posting however these cabinets are still for sale in CT, if any one is interested.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING