I am in the midst of remodeling the kitchen of our 1920's home, and would rather find a home for the existing cabinets, than throw them out.
They are 1950's era Youngstown metal cabinets, white, with boomerang shaped handles.
I have a large sink base(60") with all porcelain top (single sink), 2- 30"x30"x24" deep base units, and 2- 30"x30"x12" deep wall units.
I also have a second 60" sink base,(youngstown white metal too) but will probably need a new top, as the porcelain top is in very poor condition.
Anyone intersted in purchasing these, please respond, I will try to generate some photos for viewing ASAP.
Hello. I'm interested in learning more about your cabinets. Can you please tell me where you are located and can you provide pics?
Youngstown Metal Cabinets for Sale - Seattle
Youngstown Kitchen Cabinets for Sale
Youngstown kitchen cabinets and frigidaire flair do...
Selling Youngstown Kitchen Cabinets
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 IKEA Favorites Made New with Paint
- The Tiniest Appliances You Never Knew Existed
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 15 Once-Popular Home Items Now Vanishing
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 7 Reasons to Reconsider Wallpaper
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 12 "Different" Ways to Store Firewood
- 17 Creative Ways to Repurpose Cardboard
- Beyond White: 11 Bathroom Paint Colors
- 10 DIYs for a Festive Front Door This Fall
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!