I am in the midst of remodeling the kitchen of our 1920's home, and would rather find a home for the existing cabinets, than throw them out.
They are 1950's era Youngstown metal cabinets, white, with boomerang shaped handles.
I have a large sink base(60") with all porcelain top (single sink), 2- 30"x30"x24" deep base units, and 2- 30"x30"x12" deep wall units.
I also have a second 60" sink base,(youngstown white metal too) but will probably need a new top, as the porcelain top is in very poor condition.
Anyone intersted in purchasing these, please respond, I will try to generate some photos for viewing ASAP.
Hello. I'm interested in learning more about your cabinets. Can you please tell me where you are located and can you provide pics?
Youngstown Metal Cabinets for Sale - Seattle
Youngstown Kitchen Cabinets for Sale
Youngstown kitchen cabinets and frigidaire flair do...
Selling Youngstown Kitchen Cabinets
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Design a Rustic Bathroom: 10 Inspirations
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 9 Budget Ways to Revive Your Porch
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Make Your Small Bathroom Feel BIG
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- 10 Smart New Uses for Old Tires
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- Design a Better Bedroom: 9 Strategies
- 21 Paint Colors That Never Fail
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 9 Easy-to-Make Garden Luminaries
- Would You Live in a Floating Home?