I am looking for free pirate ship playhouse plans that we can use to build a pirate ship christmas float. It is for the Girl Scouts. Can anyone help?
pamiller: The ONLY plans for a Pirate Ship Playhouse available on the net are from our site, www.playhouses4kidz.com at $14.95 a set which includes 11 x A4 drawings, pages of instructions, materials schedules and access to a sequence of construction photographs. See the attached photo for an example. John Henshaw
This is wonderful! I have one more question - can the plans be deviated from to make a Christmas float? Thanks!
pamiller: Sorry, I'm not sure what the reference to a Christmas float means. If you mean: can it be put on a low trailer? Yes. Can it have wheels added?No. Can we alter the design? No. The design is such that it can be dismantled into 3 floor and 8 side panels in about an hour and reassembled in about 2 hours - if that helps. John Henshaw
Thank you! I think that your plans may be what we need. I will meet with the other parents to see if this will do and then go from there. We are designing a Christmas float for a parade and the theme is "It's a High Seas Christmas" After the parade, we will donate the float to be raffled off to raise funds for one of our local charities. I'll be in touch soon.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!