I am looking for free pirate ship playhouse plans that we can use to build a pirate ship christmas float. It is for the Girl Scouts. Can anyone help?
pamiller: The ONLY plans for a Pirate Ship Playhouse available on the net are from our site, www.playhouses4kidz.com at $14.95 a set which includes 11 x A4 drawings, pages of instructions, materials schedules and access to a sequence of construction photographs. See the attached photo for an example. John Henshaw
This is wonderful! I have one more question - can the plans be deviated from to make a Christmas float? Thanks!
pamiller: Sorry, I'm not sure what the reference to a Christmas float means. If you mean: can it be put on a low trailer? Yes. Can it have wheels added?No. Can we alter the design? No. The design is such that it can be dismantled into 3 floor and 8 side panels in about an hour and reassembled in about 2 hours - if that helps. John Henshaw
Thank you! I think that your plans may be what we need. I will meet with the other parents to see if this will do and then go from there. We are designing a Christmas float for a parade and the theme is "It's a High Seas Christmas" After the parade, we will donate the float to be raffled off to raise funds for one of our local charities. I'll be in touch soon.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes