I am looking for free pirate ship playhouse plans that we can use to build a pirate ship christmas float. It is for the Girl Scouts. Can anyone help?
pamiller: The ONLY plans for a Pirate Ship Playhouse available on the net are from our site, www.playhouses4kidz.com at $14.95 a set which includes 11 x A4 drawings, pages of instructions, materials schedules and access to a sequence of construction photographs. See the attached photo for an example. John Henshaw
This is wonderful! I have one more question - can the plans be deviated from to make a Christmas float? Thanks!
pamiller: Sorry, I'm not sure what the reference to a Christmas float means. If you mean: can it be put on a low trailer? Yes. Can it have wheels added?No. Can we alter the design? No. The design is such that it can be dismantled into 3 floor and 8 side panels in about an hour and reassembled in about 2 hours - if that helps. John Henshaw
Thank you! I think that your plans may be what we need. I will meet with the other parents to see if this will do and then go from there. We are designing a Christmas float for a parade and the theme is "It's a High Seas Christmas" After the parade, we will donate the float to be raffled off to raise funds for one of our local charities. I'll be in touch soon.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 7 DIY Ways to Reuse a 5-Gal Bucket
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!