I need 3 (or4) boxes of Westport Oak, if you still have any, and are interested in selling 3(or 4).
Do you still have boxes of Pergo Westport Oak (#80023)? Looking for 15 or more boxes. What is shipping charge ? Where are you located? Please reply.
Do you still have any Westport Oak? I am looking for one box to complete a project. Please let me know if you do and the approximate shipping charges to Pennsylvania zip code 18056.
We need and will buy 5 or 6 cartons of the Pergo in Westport Oak. We prefer 6. We will pay for all shipping costs. We'd appreciate your reply if you have any or not so we can look further. We are in Missoula, MT.
does anyone still have any boxes of Pergo Westport Oak. I need 10 boxes. If you do email me at email@example.com
I need 4 boxes of Armstrong Summer Maple flooring to finish our family room. Any help will be appreciated.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight