Does anyone remember the 50's kitchen or bath countertops? Am in need of 1/4 to1/2" inside cove edgining. maybe 8'. Prefer chrone as it's going in the bathroom. We're in Illinois. Thanks
thank you. I think it said it's got holes in it and they'll only do custom (non holed) with a minimum of 2400 sq ft. ouch. I'm still going to contact them and see what they say. maybe they've got one 12' unholed! I do thank you and hope others will answer as well.
Go to www.barsandbooths.com. They have all different sizes of metal banding for countertops. Their web site is really nice and has a lot of cool retro items. I found them when I needed metal banding for a counter edge. I believe they have the inside piece that you are talking about. They sell them in 12foot lengths. I think it is a minimum of 2 pieces and they will cut them (ie:4 and 8; or 7 and 5; or 6 and 6) so they can ship them through regular means instead of freight.
GE 1950's Stainless Steel countertop,metal cabinets,...
1959 Pink GE Metal Cabinets, Beautiful Condition & I...
Admiral Metal Kitchen Cabinets
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot Furnace Problems (Before Calling In the Pros)
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Classic Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- DIY Workbenches: 5 You Can Build in a Weekend
- 7 DIY Ways to Reuse a 5-Gal Bucket
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Knock-Your-Socks-Off Laundry Room Ideas
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- Three Ways to Find a Wall Stud (Without Fancy Equipment)
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!