Does anyone remember the 50's kitchen or bath countertops? Am in need of 1/4 to1/2" inside cove edgining. maybe 8'. Prefer chrone as it's going in the bathroom. We're in Illinois. Thanks
thank you. I think it said it's got holes in it and they'll only do custom (non holed) with a minimum of 2400 sq ft. ouch. I'm still going to contact them and see what they say. maybe they've got one 12' unholed! I do thank you and hope others will answer as well.
Go to www.barsandbooths.com. They have all different sizes of metal banding for countertops. Their web site is really nice and has a lot of cool retro items. I found them when I needed metal banding for a counter edge. I believe they have the inside piece that you are talking about. They sell them in 12foot lengths. I think it is a minimum of 2 pieces and they will cut them (ie:4 and 8; or 7 and 5; or 6 and 6) so they can ship them through regular means instead of freight.
GE 1950's Stainless Steel countertop,metal cabinets,...
1959 Pink GE Metal Cabinets, Beautiful Condition & I...
Admiral Metal Kitchen Cabinets
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love