Does anyone remember the 50's kitchen or bath countertops? Am in need of 1/4 to1/2" inside cove edgining. maybe 8'. Prefer chrone as it's going in the bathroom. We're in Illinois. Thanks
thank you. I think it said it's got holes in it and they'll only do custom (non holed) with a minimum of 2400 sq ft. ouch. I'm still going to contact them and see what they say. maybe they've got one 12' unholed! I do thank you and hope others will answer as well.
Go to www.barsandbooths.com. They have all different sizes of metal banding for countertops. Their web site is really nice and has a lot of cool retro items. I found them when I needed metal banding for a counter edge. I believe they have the inside piece that you are talking about. They sell them in 12foot lengths. I think it is a minimum of 2 pieces and they will cut them (ie:4 and 8; or 7 and 5; or 6 and 6) so they can ship them through regular means instead of freight.
GE 1950's Stainless Steel countertop,metal cabinets,...
1959 Pink GE Metal Cabinets, Beautiful Condition & I...
Admiral Metal Kitchen Cabinets
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight