That is great. I have been trying to locate this for a while now. I will take the 8 boxes of american honey oak. How much do you want?
I would just like to give this a shot...I understand that you were able to locate about nine boxes last year. As I only need about 6 planks of 2090, do you have any left over that you would like to sell ???
I am remodeling my kitchen and need some replacement Pergo planks. American Honey Oak 2090. Anybody have any? I would love to buy it from you!
If you are able to locate somebody with some extra, please let me know. I will do the same for you. How much do you need. I need about 15 - 20 planks.
Well it looks like even though I only have about 50 SF of water damage that I am going to have to replace all 515 SF of my floor. I am sure I can salvage some used pieces that are in good shape if you think you could use them. You may need to ask a contractor if he can reuse/reglue, etc. If so, let me know and when I remove my old floor I will set some aside for you. All I ask is $2.50/plank for my time plus shipping costs.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!