That is great. I have been trying to locate this for a while now. I will take the 8 boxes of american honey oak. How much do you want?
I would just like to give this a shot...I understand that you were able to locate about nine boxes last year. As I only need about 6 planks of 2090, do you have any left over that you would like to sell ???
I am remodeling my kitchen and need some replacement Pergo planks. American Honey Oak 2090. Anybody have any? I would love to buy it from you!
If you are able to locate somebody with some extra, please let me know. I will do the same for you. How much do you need. I need about 15 - 20 planks.
Well it looks like even though I only have about 50 SF of water damage that I am going to have to replace all 515 SF of my floor. I am sure I can salvage some used pieces that are in good shape if you think you could use them. You may need to ask a contractor if he can reuse/reglue, etc. If so, let me know and when I remove my old floor I will set some aside for you. All I ask is $2.50/plank for my time plus shipping costs.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 25 Insanely Easy-to-Make Holiday Ornaments
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Classic Ways to Brighten Up a Dark Room
- 10 Quick and Creative Stocking Stuffers
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 7 Unauthorized Uses for Common Appliances
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Best Secret Hiding Spots We've Ever Seen
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Must-Do Projects for November
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow ANYWHERE
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 10 Bookcases You Can Make Yourself
- 7 Mistakes Not to Make with Your Fireplace
- The Easy 1-Hour Money-Saving Home Checkup
- Quick Fixes for a Fresher Shower
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Ways to Redecorate Without Spending a Dime
- The Top 10 Artificial Christmas Trees