Did you sell your old planks yet? I'm interested!
I still have the flooring and have not started to remove yet. Probably in the next two weeks I will be starting the removal process. So how many planks would you like? I will also have some T molding, end treatment and lots of 1/4 round if also interested.
I would buy any amount of the Pergo Select Milan Maple you might have. I had a leak and now need to patch my Milan Maple floor. I realize this is 2012 and you may not have any left, but if you have even a few planks, I would buy them.
Do you happen to have any boxes of the Original Pergo American Honey Oak #2090 available? Please email at email@example.com. Thank you!
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 10 Secret Rooms & Passages in Ordinary Homes
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers