Did you sell your old planks yet? I'm interested!
I still have the flooring and have not started to remove yet. Probably in the next two weeks I will be starting the removal process. So how many planks would you like? I will also have some T molding, end treatment and lots of 1/4 round if also interested.
I would buy any amount of the Pergo Select Milan Maple you might have. I had a leak and now need to patch my Milan Maple floor. I realize this is 2012 and you may not have any left, but if you have even a few planks, I would buy them.
Do you happen to have any boxes of the Original Pergo American Honey Oak #2090 available? Please email at [email protected] Thank you!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love