That is great. I have been trying to locate this for a while now. I will take the 8 boxes of american honey oak. How much do you want?
I would just like to give this a shot...I understand that you were able to locate about nine boxes last year. As I only need about 6 planks of 2090, do you have any left over that you would like to sell ???
I am remodeling my kitchen and need some replacement Pergo planks. American Honey Oak 2090. Anybody have any? I would love to buy it from you!
If you are able to locate somebody with some extra, please let me know. I will do the same for you. How much do you need. I need about 15 - 20 planks.
Well it looks like even though I only have about 50 SF of water damage that I am going to have to replace all 515 SF of my floor. I am sure I can salvage some used pieces that are in good shape if you think you could use them. You may need to ask a contractor if he can reuse/reglue, etc. If so, let me know and when I remove my old floor I will set some aside for you. All I ask is $2.50/plank for my time plus shipping costs.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 11 Cool DIY Sheds with Designs You Can Steal
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers