That is great. I have been trying to locate this for a while now. I will take the 8 boxes of american honey oak. How much do you want?
I would just like to give this a shot...I understand that you were able to locate about nine boxes last year. As I only need about 6 planks of 2090, do you have any left over that you would like to sell ???
I am remodeling my kitchen and need some replacement Pergo planks. American Honey Oak 2090. Anybody have any? I would love to buy it from you!
If you are able to locate somebody with some extra, please let me know. I will do the same for you. How much do you need. I need about 15 - 20 planks.
Well it looks like even though I only have about 50 SF of water damage that I am going to have to replace all 515 SF of my floor. I am sure I can salvage some used pieces that are in good shape if you think you could use them. You may need to ask a contractor if he can reuse/reglue, etc. If so, let me know and when I remove my old floor I will set some aside for you. All I ask is $2.50/plank for my time plus shipping costs.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Classic Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 8 DIY Storage Solutions for a Closet-less Room
- 9 Potent Cleaners You Didn't Know You Had
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 16 Cool DIY Coffee Tables
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Supersize Your Small Bath With These 8 Pro Tips
- 15 Neat Garage Storage Solutions
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- 10 Great DIY Bookshelf Projects
- 5 Minutes Flat: 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 7 Ways to Make Your New House Look Old
- 11 DIYs for A Soundproofed Home
- 9 Ways to Get on Board with Pegboard
- 17 Mini Bars to Mix Up Your Home Decor
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 8 New Ways to Use Old Wooden Crates