That is great. I have been trying to locate this for a while now. I will take the 8 boxes of american honey oak. How much do you want?
I would just like to give this a shot...I understand that you were able to locate about nine boxes last year. As I only need about 6 planks of 2090, do you have any left over that you would like to sell ???
I am remodeling my kitchen and need some replacement Pergo planks. American Honey Oak 2090. Anybody have any? I would love to buy it from you!
If you are able to locate somebody with some extra, please let me know. I will do the same for you. How much do you need. I need about 15 - 20 planks.
Well it looks like even though I only have about 50 SF of water damage that I am going to have to replace all 515 SF of my floor. I am sure I can salvage some used pieces that are in good shape if you think you could use them. You may need to ask a contractor if he can reuse/reglue, etc. If so, let me know and when I remove my old floor I will set some aside for you. All I ask is $2.50/plank for my time plus shipping costs.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot Furnace Problems (Before Calling In the Pros)
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Classic Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- DIY Workbenches: 5 You Can Build in a Weekend
- 7 DIY Ways to Reuse a 5-Gal Bucket
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Knock-Your-Socks-Off Laundry Room Ideas
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- Three Ways to Find a Wall Stud (Without Fancy Equipment)
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!