I am looking for at least two boxes of Armstrong Swiftlock Arlington Oak laminate to repair some water damage. The Armstrong part number is L6001, but they no longer stock it in any of their warehouses. It was discontinued by Lowe's in 2003.
We recently replaced our Armstrong Swiftlock flooring (Arlington Oak Natural) because we were unable to locate any to repair a small area which was damaged by water. We have approximately 500 sq ft available. It is used (5 years in our home) and is in good shape. Please email me if you are interested.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!