We are an importer of natural stone, slate, travertine, marble, quartz, sandstone, and onyx, in tile, slab, and mosaic patterns. If anyone in the tri state area is looking for natural stone, you should visit our website http://PebbleZ.com/stone/index.html
If your looking for a particular color, we are constantly left with small amounts of stone that aren't large enough for a full order, that we can possibly sell at below average pricing. This is especially true if you are looking for broken or irregular stone.
For natural stone including onyx, travertine, quartzite, marble, and slate tiles, and slabs visit http://pebblez.com/stone/index.html
Natural Stone Tile Cleaning
driveway/walkway heating technology?
Before you joint your natural stone, check this out..
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight