We are an importer of natural stone, slate, travertine, marble, quartz, sandstone, and onyx, in tile, slab, and mosaic patterns. If anyone in the tri state area is looking for natural stone, you should visit our website http://PebbleZ.com/stone/index.html
If your looking for a particular color, we are constantly left with small amounts of stone that aren't large enough for a full order, that we can possibly sell at below average pricing. This is especially true if you are looking for broken or irregular stone.
For natural stone including onyx, travertine, quartzite, marble, and slate tiles, and slabs visit http://pebblez.com/stone/index.html
Natural Stone Tile Cleaning
driveway/walkway heating technology?
Before you joint your natural stone, check this out..
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!