I need Pergo Presto 4585. About 200 SF.
no... sorry... i ended up finding a super cheap laminate at a show room in Pomona. Same color, but I have a big seam down the middle because of different types of connections, and the quality is not as good as pergo, so there's some warpage, etc... but I just put it in to not have half the room in concrete anyomore, and some day I'll either do something completely different, or maybe someday I'll find some 4585. Good luck to you!
I have 6 boxes of this that I am looking to sell. If you are interested, please reply here or email me at [email protected]
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!