I need Pergo Presto 4585. About 200 SF.
no... sorry... i ended up finding a super cheap laminate at a show room in Pomona. Same color, but I have a big seam down the middle because of different types of connections, and the quality is not as good as pergo, so there's some warpage, etc... but I just put it in to not have half the room in concrete anyomore, and some day I'll either do something completely different, or maybe someday I'll find some 4585. Good luck to you!
I have 6 boxes of this that I am looking to sell. If you are interested, please reply here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING