I followed the thread-- I need 3 boxes of PH 4579 to finish a room-- Do you still have any left?
Hi, I'm looking for 1 to 2 boxes of the Pergo PH4579 Dark Cherry. We had our floors installed in 2004 and recently had a water leak. They have replaced the old locking system with a new one so we are unable to use new flooring. If you have any of the old style locking system floors, please email me, firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you, Rachel
Curious if you still have any boxes left you want to sell? Looking for 1-2 boxes. Willing to pay market price & shipping.
Hi everyone I have at least 12 boxes of presto4579 dont know if i needed it.call me #916-606-6093 and leave a message
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight