I followed the thread-- I need 3 boxes of PH 4579 to finish a room-- Do you still have any left?
Hi, I'm looking for 1 to 2 boxes of the Pergo PH4579 Dark Cherry. We had our floors installed in 2004 and recently had a water leak. They have replaced the old locking system with a new one so we are unable to use new flooring. If you have any of the old style locking system floors, please email me, [email protected] Thank you, Rachel
Curious if you still have any boxes left you want to sell? Looking for 1-2 boxes. Willing to pay market price & shipping.
Hi everyone I have at least 12 boxes of presto4579 dont know if i needed it.call me #916-606-6093 and leave a message
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!