I am in search of 2-3 boxes of Pergo Presto Cherry Plank. I would greatly appreciate info on where this might found or if anyone has this available.
I had this installed by Home Depot (never again) 2-3 years ago. The installation was a big dissapointment, a very quick job not done very well. I complained to Home Depot, they blamed Pergo, I contacted Pergo, they sent someone out and blamed Home Depot. Neither would take responsibility. I let to much time pass (and was stalled by HomeDepot/Pergo) was travelling at the time and let it slide.
Our sink leaked, just a little on to this one area where the seams were never quite right and now I have this section of my floor that has completely buckled and needs to be replaced. I had no idea when i bought this material that it would become unavailable so soon.
Live and learn I guess- I just hate to replace my entire floor becouse of this.
If you're buying Pergo floor don't get Home Depot to install and buy more floor than you need in case you need it down the road.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING