I am in search of 2-3 boxes of Pergo Presto Cherry Plank. I would greatly appreciate info on where this might found or if anyone has this available.
I had this installed by Home Depot (never again) 2-3 years ago. The installation was a big dissapointment, a very quick job not done very well. I complained to Home Depot, they blamed Pergo, I contacted Pergo, they sent someone out and blamed Home Depot. Neither would take responsibility. I let to much time pass (and was stalled by HomeDepot/Pergo) was travelling at the time and let it slide.
Our sink leaked, just a little on to this one area where the seams were never quite right and now I have this section of my floor that has completely buckled and needs to be replaced. I had no idea when i bought this material that it would become unavailable so soon.
Live and learn I guess- I just hate to replace my entire floor becouse of this.
If you're buying Pergo floor don't get Home Depot to install and buy more floor than you need in case you need it down the road.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects