6 or 7 years ago I purchased pergo presto red oak blocked from Home Depot. I'm now remodeling the original remodel and am in need of 3 more boxes of this product. I went back to Home Depot and had to special order but have just now discovered that the red oak blocked pergo presto I received does not have the same interlocking mechanism as the original. Did Pergo change the way they interlock since I installed the original floor or did I just order the wrong version? The number on the new stuff is 4709 and I honestly don't remember the original number I purchased.
Hopefully someone "listening" in on this site has some of the old product they are willing to part with. I plan to call the Pergo hotline Monday and find out if the original product is manufactured anymore but I'm not very hopeful.
Thanks in advance.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING