6 or 7 years ago I purchased pergo presto red oak blocked from Home Depot. I'm now remodeling the original remodel and am in need of 3 more boxes of this product. I went back to Home Depot and had to special order but have just now discovered that the red oak blocked pergo presto I received does not have the same interlocking mechanism as the original. Did Pergo change the way they interlock since I installed the original floor or did I just order the wrong version? The number on the new stuff is 4709 and I honestly don't remember the original number I purchased.
Hopefully someone "listening" in on this site has some of the old product they are willing to part with. I plan to call the Pergo hotline Monday and find out if the original product is manufactured anymore but I'm not very hopeful.
Thanks in advance.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight