6 or 7 years ago I purchased pergo presto red oak blocked from Home Depot. I'm now remodeling the original remodel and am in need of 3 more boxes of this product. I went back to Home Depot and had to special order but have just now discovered that the red oak blocked pergo presto I received does not have the same interlocking mechanism as the original. Did Pergo change the way they interlock since I installed the original floor or did I just order the wrong version? The number on the new stuff is 4709 and I honestly don't remember the original number I purchased.
Hopefully someone "listening" in on this site has some of the old product they are willing to part with. I plan to call the Pergo hotline Monday and find out if the original product is manufactured anymore but I'm not very hopeful.
Thanks in advance.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 10 Secret Rooms & Passages in Ordinary Homes
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers