6 or 7 years ago I purchased pergo presto red oak blocked from Home Depot. I'm now remodeling the original remodel and am in need of 3 more boxes of this product. I went back to Home Depot and had to special order but have just now discovered that the red oak blocked pergo presto I received does not have the same interlocking mechanism as the original. Did Pergo change the way they interlock since I installed the original floor or did I just order the wrong version? The number on the new stuff is 4709 and I honestly don't remember the original number I purchased.
Hopefully someone "listening" in on this site has some of the old product they are willing to part with. I plan to call the Pergo hotline Monday and find out if the original product is manufactured anymore but I'm not very hopeful.
Thanks in advance.
I'm not sure which Pergo Red Oak Block you are referring to in your post. The orginal Pergo (where you had to glue the planks together) Red Oak Block is 2230. Years later Pergo came out with the lock-in flooring, that Red Oak Block is 4577. I have extra of both of the above flooring. It has been in a spare bedroom for years.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes