Sorry I have not been checking for awhile. I still have about three boxes of pergo presto 4577 red oak block if anyone needs it.
I still have about 3 boxes left. Haven't been checking in lately. If you are interested, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
ordered 4709 by mistake - sales clerk did not notice either! Does anyone have any loose boards or cases?
I see this post from a few years ago and am hoping you still have some Pergo 4577. Do you still have some available?
Any chance you still have any of this product? We remodeled and need it to tie in our new area to the existing area.
Should have given you contact info. Email is firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-745-5322.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight