Any left? Please?
Ok so I've decided to sell my ph 4577 I have left. We actually had it layed in a room, I've included this picture. I have 32 full size planks and the rest is mix and match pieces. Email me for more pictures or information [email protected]
The room these were in was roughly 120 Sq. Ft. We pulled it up and layed carpet in the room, there is nothing wrong with the pergo but my wife wanted carpet, so after some deliberating haha we layed carpet. again my email is [email protected], oh by the way I live in Kansas City.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!