I am almost done with my kitchen...I need a minimum of two boxes, but will take more, if available. Please let me know your price. Thank you, Carol.
I need, at least, 2 boxes to finish my kitchen. Please let me know if you still have any. Thank you, Carol.
I need one or two boxes of Presto Pergo 4577, Red oak, Blocked. If you have some please contact me ASAP. I live in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area.
If you can't find 16 to 17 more boxes (which I think is going to be pretty hard), I would buy 2 of the 12 that you have. You can e-mail me at [email protected] with price and terms if you so desire. Thanks
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects