I was wondering if you still had the 136 sq ft of flooring available. I would be looking for 120sqft min.
I am looking for a least 2 boxes of the prego ph4577 willing to buy more if you have any. email@example.com
Help! We need ONE board to complete our dining room floor. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you can help!
I have about 4 1/2 boxes. I either need about 3 boxes to finish a project, or sell these 4 1/2 boxes - and start over with new material.
I actually received a reply from someone that had a half a box to sell. We're still working out the details but I should be all set. Thanks anyway.
Yes, I can use 1 or 2 boxs of the 3 you have. Please let me know how much you want for the box and shipping to 39218. Thanks
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight