I was wondering if you still had the 136 sq ft of flooring available. I would be looking for 120sqft min.
I am looking for a least 2 boxes of the prego ph4577 willing to buy more if you have any. [email protected]
Help! We need ONE board to complete our dining room floor. Please email me at [email protected], if you can help!
I have about 4 1/2 boxes. I either need about 3 boxes to finish a project, or sell these 4 1/2 boxes - and start over with new material.
I actually received a reply from someone that had a half a box to sell. We're still working out the details but I should be all set. Thanks anyway.
Yes, I can use 1 or 2 boxs of the 3 you have. Please let me know how much you want for the box and shipping to 39218. Thanks
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects