Any left? Please?
Ok so I've decided to sell my ph 4577 I have left. We actually had it layed in a room, I've included this picture. I have 32 full size planks and the rest is mix and match pieces. Email me for more pictures or information [email protected]
The room these were in was roughly 120 Sq. Ft. We pulled it up and layed carpet in the room, there is nothing wrong with the pergo but my wife wanted carpet, so after some deliberating haha we layed carpet. again my email is [email protected], oh by the way I live in Kansas City.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!