We have a white Youngstown Kitchen sink with base and porcelin top for sale. We are in Boise, Idaho.
Base is 66 inches long x23.5 inches wide x3 feet high (with the porcelin top).
Porcelin top is in great condition. Has the typical back splash too and grooves on top of stove.
Base is also in good condition. Could use a paint job but other than that, the sink is a great addition to a home that can use it. Our home is too small for this huge sink.
Let us know if you are interested.
Nola, Boise, Idaho
Youngstown Kitchen by Mullins & Tappan Custom Oven
Youngstown Metal Cabinets for Sale - Seattle
youngstown kitchen by Mullins
Vintage Cabinets Youngstown Kitchens by Mullins 1940...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 7 DIY Ways to Reuse a 5-Gal Bucket
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!