We have a white Youngstown Kitchen sink with base and porcelin top for sale. We are in Boise, Idaho.
Base is 66 inches long x23.5 inches wide x3 feet high (with the porcelin top).
Porcelin top is in great condition. Has the typical back splash too and grooves on top of stove.
Base is also in good condition. Could use a paint job but other than that, the sink is a great addition to a home that can use it. Our home is too small for this huge sink.
Let us know if you are interested.
Nola, Boise, Idaho
Youngstown Kitchen by Mullins & Tappan Custom Oven
Youngstown Metal Cabinets for Sale - Seattle
youngstown kitchen by Mullins
Vintage Cabinets Youngstown Kitchens by Mullins 1940...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Design a Rustic Bathroom: 10 Inspirations
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 9 Budget Ways to Revive Your Porch
- 11 Ways to Dress Up Your Dresser
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Make Your Small Bathroom Feel BIG
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- 10 Smart New Uses for Old Tires
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- Facade Facelift: Simple, Affordable Ways to Make a Better First Impression
- Reconsider Aboveground Pools: 10 Reasons Why
- 5 New Uses for Old Wooden Crates
- 21 Paint Colors That Never Fail
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 9 Easy-to-Make Garden Luminaries
- Make Your Own Bookcase: 10 DIY Designs