I went to menards and they said they have never heard of the unilin riverdale oak. I e-mailed shaw and unilin they weren't much help. Shaw told me that yes it was discontinued and no one has any more boxes in a warehouse or store. They couldn't even tell me a close color the the golden oak. I wanted to put the flooring in my living room. I have almost enough to do it but im 16 plank short. Depends on what my hubby and i do I might have some flooring for sale. I do have enough flooring to do a 12x14 room.
I do have some planks if you need them let me know? The only thing is where do you live cause I bet its something that would have to be shipped.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!