I went to menards and they said they have never heard of the unilin riverdale oak. I e-mailed shaw and unilin they weren't much help. Shaw told me that yes it was discontinued and no one has any more boxes in a warehouse or store. They couldn't even tell me a close color the the golden oak. I wanted to put the flooring in my living room. I have almost enough to do it but im 16 plank short. Depends on what my hubby and i do I might have some flooring for sale. I do have enough flooring to do a 12x14 room.
I do have some planks if you need them let me know? The only thing is where do you live cause I bet its something that would have to be shipped.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight