please contact me .
Had to move so I took the flooring with me, now I have no where to install it so I am selling it. The flooring was down for about a year and WELL maintained. Im looking for a best offer around $450 for the whole lot of it. I covered more than 500 square feet with what I have. There are 24 Uncut plank re-boxes, and 9 bundeles of equal coverage of cut offs ranging from 1" cut off to cut in half. any offer will be considered. email me for my phone number or if you would like some pictures of the flooring as it is now.
I saw this old post. Did you have any luck with finding the golden oak? Did you do something else and have any available to get rid of? I am also in Tampa and need 5 or 6 boxes worth to continue into kitcen from dining area. My email is [email protected]
I have 180 square feet of Shaw Golden Oak laminate (full planks) which I removed from 3 rooms. Contact me at 972.298.4006 if you are interested in any of it. I'm in Duncanville, TX.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!