please contact me .
Had to move so I took the flooring with me, now I have no where to install it so I am selling it. The flooring was down for about a year and WELL maintained. Im looking for a best offer around $450 for the whole lot of it. I covered more than 500 square feet with what I have. There are 24 Uncut plank re-boxes, and 9 bundeles of equal coverage of cut offs ranging from 1" cut off to cut in half. any offer will be considered. email me for my phone number or if you would like some pictures of the flooring as it is now.
I saw this old post. Did you have any luck with finding the golden oak? Did you do something else and have any available to get rid of? I am also in Tampa and need 5 or 6 boxes worth to continue into kitcen from dining area. My email is [email protected]
I have 180 square feet of Shaw Golden Oak laminate (full planks) which I removed from 3 rooms. Contact me at 972.298.4006 if you are interested in any of it. I'm in Duncanville, TX.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes