please contact me .
Had to move so I took the flooring with me, now I have no where to install it so I am selling it. The flooring was down for about a year and WELL maintained. Im looking for a best offer around $450 for the whole lot of it. I covered more than 500 square feet with what I have. There are 24 Uncut plank re-boxes, and 9 bundeles of equal coverage of cut offs ranging from 1" cut off to cut in half. any offer will be considered. email me for my phone number or if you would like some pictures of the flooring as it is now.
I saw this old post. Did you have any luck with finding the golden oak? Did you do something else and have any available to get rid of? I am also in Tampa and need 5 or 6 boxes worth to continue into kitcen from dining area. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide