I need some extra Armstrong Swiftlock Classic Beech laminate flooring. If anyone knows where I can get it, please respond.
I am also looking for a couple of boxes of Classic Beech. I e-mailed Armstrong to see if they stock discontinued flooring or who does. When I hear from them I will post another reply. You can also find it on the Lowes website but it doesn't look like there is any available.
Do you have any Armstrong Classic Beech for sale? I need a minimum of 2 up to 8+/- if I can find them - or will sell up to 12 boxes myself.
Armstrong Swiftlock Timberridge - Summer Maple
Help! Armstrong Swiftlock Portland Beech needed!
Looking for Armstrong Portland Beech laminate wood (...
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING