I need some extra Armstrong Swiftlock Classic Beech laminate flooring. If anyone knows where I can get it, please respond.
I am also looking for a couple of boxes of Classic Beech. I e-mailed Armstrong to see if they stock discontinued flooring or who does. When I hear from them I will post another reply. You can also find it on the Lowes website but it doesn't look like there is any available.
Do you have any Armstrong Classic Beech for sale? I need a minimum of 2 up to 8+/- if I can find them - or will sell up to 12 boxes myself.
Armstrong Swiftlock Timberridge - Summer Maple
Help! Armstrong Swiftlock Portland Beech needed!
Looking for Armstrong Portland Beech laminate wood (...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight