I need some extra Armstrong Swiftlock Classic Beech laminate flooring. If anyone knows where I can get it, please respond.
I am also looking for a couple of boxes of Classic Beech. I e-mailed Armstrong to see if they stock discontinued flooring or who does. When I hear from them I will post another reply. You can also find it on the Lowes website but it doesn't look like there is any available.
Do you have any Armstrong Classic Beech for sale? I need a minimum of 2 up to 8+/- if I can find them - or will sell up to 12 boxes myself.
Armstrong Swiftlock Timberridge - Summer Maple
Help! Armstrong Swiftlock Portland Beech needed!
Looking for Armstrong Portland Beech laminate wood (...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects