I have a 50's Youngstown metal Kitchen set, upper and lower basic starter cabinets. There are 8 pieces all together. It was painted a green color. I am the second owner. This was a working kitchen in the basement of the house I purchased. Am now remodeling the basement and would like to sell for a reasonable price to someone who will enjoy them.
I am looking for a 30" wide base cabinet and possibly 2 of the half shelf base units. If you have one, where are you located and what is your asking price? [email protected]
i have a whole set of younstown kitchen cabinets and i am not really sure at this time what they are worth and am in the process of checking into what they are worth through a antique dealer.
Youngstown Metal Cabinets for Sale - Seattle
Youngstown kitchen cabinets and frigidaire flair do...
Selling Youngstown Kitchen Cabinets
youngstown kitchen cabinets available
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!