Columbus would be a great option. Could you email me to work out the details? The first priority would be the 2 upper over the fridge cabinets. From there I would like to work on my resdesign and let you know what I need. I'm so excited!
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
just interested if you still have your visualite oven for sale. What kind of shape it is in and its dimensions
Yes we still have the oven. When we took it out of the kitchen it was still operational. Attached please find a picture. I don't have the actual dimensions at hand right now - but I'm estimated 18 inch wide X 24 inch height long and guess 24-30 inch depth. I could get more accurate info if needed. We aren't selling parts of the oven - only the whole oven. Let me know your offer if interested.
I would like to speak further about the possible purchase of your oven. You can contact me by email at bighiboux at hotmail.com
I would like to purchase three bottom cabinets and possibly a thin vertical cabinet also. What are your prices for those?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight