Columbus would be a great option. Could you email me to work out the details? The first priority would be the 2 upper over the fridge cabinets. From there I would like to work on my resdesign and let you know what I need. I'm so excited!
My email is [email protected]
just interested if you still have your visualite oven for sale. What kind of shape it is in and its dimensions
Yes we still have the oven. When we took it out of the kitchen it was still operational. Attached please find a picture. I don't have the actual dimensions at hand right now - but I'm estimated 18 inch wide X 24 inch height long and guess 24-30 inch depth. I could get more accurate info if needed. We aren't selling parts of the oven - only the whole oven. Let me know your offer if interested.
I would like to speak further about the possible purchase of your oven. You can contact me by email at bighiboux at hotmail.com
I would like to purchase three bottom cabinets and possibly a thin vertical cabinet also. What are your prices for those?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!