Columbus would be a great option. Could you email me to work out the details? The first priority would be the 2 upper over the fridge cabinets. From there I would like to work on my resdesign and let you know what I need. I'm so excited!
My email is email@example.com.
just interested if you still have your visualite oven for sale. What kind of shape it is in and its dimensions
Yes we still have the oven. When we took it out of the kitchen it was still operational. Attached please find a picture. I don't have the actual dimensions at hand right now - but I'm estimated 18 inch wide X 24 inch height long and guess 24-30 inch depth. I could get more accurate info if needed. We aren't selling parts of the oven - only the whole oven. Let me know your offer if interested.
I would like to speak further about the possible purchase of your oven. You can contact me by email at bighiboux at hotmail.com
I would like to purchase three bottom cabinets and possibly a thin vertical cabinet also. What are your prices for those?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot Furnace Problems (Before Calling In the Pros)
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Classic Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- DIY Workbenches: 5 You Can Build in a Weekend
- 7 DIY Ways to Reuse a 5-Gal Bucket
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Knock-Your-Socks-Off Laundry Room Ideas
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- Three Ways to Find a Wall Stud (Without Fancy Equipment)
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!