Columbus would be a great option. Could you email me to work out the details? The first priority would be the 2 upper over the fridge cabinets. From there I would like to work on my resdesign and let you know what I need. I'm so excited!
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
just interested if you still have your visualite oven for sale. What kind of shape it is in and its dimensions
Yes we still have the oven. When we took it out of the kitchen it was still operational. Attached please find a picture. I don't have the actual dimensions at hand right now - but I'm estimated 18 inch wide X 24 inch height long and guess 24-30 inch depth. I could get more accurate info if needed. We aren't selling parts of the oven - only the whole oven. Let me know your offer if interested.
I would like to speak further about the possible purchase of your oven. You can contact me by email at bighiboux at hotmail.com
I would like to purchase three bottom cabinets and possibly a thin vertical cabinet also. What are your prices for those?
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING