I am trying to find an easy way to make bed risers for my childs college dorm bed. I would like the space under the bed to be about 30 inches off the floor. We would like to slide his Refrigerator under the bed. They have sets out there to buy for over $100.00. I am hoping to save on making them myself. It will be a standard metal dorm bed. I have checked all the projects out there and seems that no one has ever made any. Thank you for any information or idea.
looking for a bit set
Roof Deck, Walking Deck, Built-Up Roof Membranes for...
Looking for a comprehensive finishing carpentry book...
decorative uses for a drill press
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!