I am trying to find an easy way to make bed risers for my childs college dorm bed. I would like the space under the bed to be about 30 inches off the floor. We would like to slide his Refrigerator under the bed. They have sets out there to buy for over $100.00. I am hoping to save on making them myself. It will be a standard metal dorm bed. I have checked all the projects out there and seems that no one has ever made any. Thank you for any information or idea.
looking for a bit set
Roof Deck, Walking Deck, Built-Up Roof Membranes for...
Looking for a comprehensive finishing carpentry book...
decorative uses for a drill press
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!