This is a set of Youngstown Cabinets...
We actually bought the whole set a few years ago with the intention of using it once we renovated our kitchen...because of the number of windows and doors in our kitchen we ended up not being able to make it work...so since I haven't hooked it up myself I can't vouch in terms of leaks. However, the person who sold it to us had said the sink was in good condition and we had someone look at it who gave us the same sentiments.
The dimensions are:
For the double sink/cabinet: 5 1/2 ft. long x 3 ft. high. (approx.)
Another floor cabinet at: 3.5 x 3 ft. high (approx)
There are 4 overhead/wall cabinets. 2 of which are 2 1/2 fee wide x 2 1/2 feet high and 2 of which are 2 x 2.
Over all it is in good condition. One side of the sink cabinet has rust on it and one side of the other floor cabinet have rust. They could probably use a new coat of paint as well...but that is your choice in terms of authenticity.
We'll give them to you for free if you can take them out of our basement.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects