This is a set of Youngstown Cabinets...
We actually bought the whole set a few years ago with the intention of using it once we renovated our kitchen...because of the number of windows and doors in our kitchen we ended up not being able to make it work...so since I haven't hooked it up myself I can't vouch in terms of leaks. However, the person who sold it to us had said the sink was in good condition and we had someone look at it who gave us the same sentiments.
The dimensions are:
For the double sink/cabinet: 5 1/2 ft. long x 3 ft. high. (approx.)
Another floor cabinet at: 3.5 x 3 ft. high (approx)
There are 4 overhead/wall cabinets. 2 of which are 2 1/2 fee wide x 2 1/2 feet high and 2 of which are 2 x 2.
Over all it is in good condition. One side of the sink cabinet has rust on it and one side of the other floor cabinet have rust. They could probably use a new coat of paint as well...but that is your choice in terms of authenticity.
We'll give them to you for free if you can take them out of our basement.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love