We just moved into our new home that we are renovating and we are selling the entire set of kitchen cabinetry, sink, stove/range and island in the kitchen. EVERYTHING is original and in GREAT shape - perfect for someone who wants the real thing. Made by American Kitchen, all cabinets are steel, and even include a push button lazy susan.
For pictures, please contact me.
We have a full kitchen same vintage 1950 white mint condition we are going to paint white no dents any interest B.O Eric
I also have a large collection of AVCO steel kitchen cabinets and cupboards after I remodeled, with some unique pieces like a lazy susan corner and a cookie sheet unit that is very narrow. Good condition (except under sink piece is rusted), original manufacturing stickers with serial numbers, original white. I am in Northeast Oregon. Unfortunately, all of my "in place" photos disappeared during the remodel, so I can only send a representative snap of them piled up (carefully) in my garage. $500 if you pick them up. To good home, please!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love