We just moved into our new home that we are renovating and we are selling the entire set of kitchen cabinetry, sink, stove/range and island in the kitchen. EVERYTHING is original and in GREAT shape - perfect for someone who wants the real thing. Made by American Kitchen, all cabinets are steel, and even include a push button lazy susan.
For pictures, please contact me.
We have a full kitchen same vintage 1950 white mint condition we are going to paint white no dents any interest B.O Eric
I also have a large collection of AVCO steel kitchen cabinets and cupboards after I remodeled, with some unique pieces like a lazy susan corner and a cookie sheet unit that is very narrow. Good condition (except under sink piece is rusted), original manufacturing stickers with serial numbers, original white. I am in Northeast Oregon. Unfortunately, all of my "in place" photos disappeared during the remodel, so I can only send a representative snap of them piled up (carefully) in my garage. $500 if you pick them up. To good home, please!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects