We just moved into our new home that we are renovating and we are selling the entire set of kitchen cabinetry, sink, stove/range and island in the kitchen. EVERYTHING is original and in GREAT shape - perfect for someone who wants the real thing. Made by American Kitchen, all cabinets are steel, and even include a push button lazy susan.
For pictures, please contact me.
We have a full kitchen same vintage 1950 white mint condition we are going to paint white no dents any interest B.O Eric
I also have a large collection of AVCO steel kitchen cabinets and cupboards after I remodeled, with some unique pieces like a lazy susan corner and a cookie sheet unit that is very narrow. Good condition (except under sink piece is rusted), original manufacturing stickers with serial numbers, original white. I am in Northeast Oregon. Unfortunately, all of my "in place" photos disappeared during the remodel, so I can only send a representative snap of them piled up (carefully) in my garage. $500 if you pick them up. To good home, please!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!