Vintage 1950s GE Stratoliner Electric Stove
Hi, I Still have a 1952 GE stratoliner for sale. It needs work. A thermostat for the small oven (the big oven works fine), a few new burners, etc. I cook/bake with this daily. The exterior is still in really good condition. If anyone is interested, please make an offer for it. It really is a nice stove with lots of character and I'd like for it to go to a good home. I'm in Norwich, CT. I want to get a new smoothtop/convection GE stove and I don't want this beautiful old stove to go to the dump. I'm open to all honest offers. Buyer will have to pick up or arrange shipping. Anyone with more electrical knowledge than I have could have a really fantastic vintage appliance when they're done.
Hi there. We just purchased a house that has that exact oven in it. It's in great condition, so we don't want to get rid of it, but I have no idea of how to use all of the outlets and clock/timer. I can not seem to find a users manual anywhere for it, I was just curious if you had found one, and where you found it. GE says it's too old of a model and they haven't kept a manual that old, and her guess was that the stove was made in 1984. I thought it was very funny. Well, thanks for your time, and good luck selling your stove.
Hi! Congrats on your house and stove! Those old boys are awesome! I never found a manual for mine--GE really isn't much help with their vintage pieces. Antiquestoves.com is a good resource if you need it. Plus, keep checking Ebay--you never know what will show up there.
Hi! This is such a cool stove. Is it still for sale? I have a 1950's old beach house in South Carolina and I am thinking of of retro kitchen. The house is tiny so the character the better!
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING