I have suffered some water damage to a Pergo PH 4577 laminate floor in my basement due to a burst water heater. I would prefer to find enough to replace the part that was damaged. If I am unable to find the replacements it is likely I will take up the remainder of the floor and replace it with something else. If that becomes the case, I will have several hundred (perhaps as much as 800) square feet to sell. However, I will try to find the replacement first.
Need to purchase Pergo PH 4577
WANT TO PURCHASE PERGO PH 4577 RED OAK BLOOCKED FLOO...
Pergo ph 4577
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 11 Homemade Sheds to Fill Your Storage Needs
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight