I have suffered some water damage to a Pergo PH 4577 laminate floor in my basement due to a burst water heater. I would prefer to find enough to replace the part that was damaged. If I am unable to find the replacements it is likely I will take up the remainder of the floor and replace it with something else. If that becomes the case, I will have several hundred (perhaps as much as 800) square feet to sell. However, I will try to find the replacement first.
Need to purchase Pergo PH 4577
WANT TO PURCHASE PERGO PH 4577 RED OAK BLOOCKED FLOO...
Pergo ph 4577
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!