I am trying to locate a case or two of Armstrong/Swiftlock laminate flooring. It was exclusive to Lowes and discontinued in 2005. The item # is L6010 081. I have an unfinished floor and would very much like to complete the project.
I am pretty sure it's color is Beechwood.
I too am looking for this same flooring and need about 8-10 boxes. Would you be interested in selling your supply and if not would you be interested in buying mine? Thank you for your time.
I have about 12 boxes of the Classic Beech color which is the L6010 081. If I can't locate any myself I would prefer to get rid of the whole lot as I would have no use for it at all. So I have about 240 square feet. I need to check on the price with my wife as I don't recall what we even paid for it originally. Thanks for your reply and I'll post back with some numbers. We are in South Carolina - what state are you in?
I meant to post my number - if you would like to speak directly to me, my cell is 864-915-9211 and my name is Steve.
I am in Oregon. I was finishing it up when I discovered I was only 8 planks away from being done and a little trim to fill in and really one case would be enough, but I thought better of it and decided 2 would be more on the safe side. Talk about frustrating. I have 136 sq ft down.
I got a leak in my refrigerator and the water got under my flooring. This caused the edges to curl up around the refrigerator. I have removed all of the damaged flooring, probably about 10 pieces. I have this floor in my kitchen and dining area, the laundry room, pantry and two closets. It is only about two years old and was very expensive. If anyone out there has about 10 pieces or so it would save me from re-doing the entire floor. The SKU # is L6013. Needless to say I will not be using this type of floor again in the near future. Once it gets water underneath of it the flooring is ruined. Not the best thing for a floor that gets mopped constantly. Can anyone help me?
I am removing the Armstrong swiftlock laminate flooring from my kitchen and have many boards still in good condiction for sale.
How many boards would you have? I need at least 20 and maybe a few more for spare just in case. You can confirm that it is the light beechwood?
Yes, it is the Armstrong swiftlock light beechwood color flooring. I do have more than 20 good boards.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 25 Insanely Easy-to-Make Holiday Ornaments
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Classic Ways to Brighten Up a Dark Room
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 7 Unauthorized Uses for Common Appliances
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Best Secret Hiding Spots We've Ever Seen
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Creative Ways to Repurpose Cardboard
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow ANYWHERE
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 10 Bookcases You Can Make Yourself
- 7 Mistakes Not to Make with Your Fireplace
- The Easy 1-Hour Money-Saving Home Checkup
- Quick Fixes for a Fresher Shower
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Ways to Redecorate Without Spending a Dime
- 16 Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!