I am trying to locate a case or two of Armstrong/Swiftlock laminate flooring. It was exclusive to Lowes and discontinued in 2005. The item # is L6010 081. I have an unfinished floor and would very much like to complete the project.
I am pretty sure it's color is Beechwood.
I too am looking for this same flooring and need about 8-10 boxes. Would you be interested in selling your supply and if not would you be interested in buying mine? Thank you for your time.
I have about 12 boxes of the Classic Beech color which is the L6010 081. If I can't locate any myself I would prefer to get rid of the whole lot as I would have no use for it at all. So I have about 240 square feet. I need to check on the price with my wife as I don't recall what we even paid for it originally. Thanks for your reply and I'll post back with some numbers. We are in South Carolina - what state are you in?
I meant to post my number - if you would like to speak directly to me, my cell is 864-915-9211 and my name is Steve.
I am in Oregon. I was finishing it up when I discovered I was only 8 planks away from being done and a little trim to fill in and really one case would be enough, but I thought better of it and decided 2 would be more on the safe side. Talk about frustrating. I have 136 sq ft down.
I got a leak in my refrigerator and the water got under my flooring. This caused the edges to curl up around the refrigerator. I have removed all of the damaged flooring, probably about 10 pieces. I have this floor in my kitchen and dining area, the laundry room, pantry and two closets. It is only about two years old and was very expensive. If anyone out there has about 10 pieces or so it would save me from re-doing the entire floor. The SKU # is L6013. Needless to say I will not be using this type of floor again in the near future. Once it gets water underneath of it the flooring is ruined. Not the best thing for a floor that gets mopped constantly. Can anyone help me?
I am removing the Armstrong swiftlock laminate flooring from my kitchen and have many boards still in good condiction for sale.
How many boards would you have? I need at least 20 and maybe a few more for spare just in case. You can confirm that it is the light beechwood?
Yes, it is the Armstrong swiftlock light beechwood color flooring. I do have more than 20 good boards.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!