I have a full set of very nice youngstown cabinets and original sink in very good condition. Please see post: http://albany.craigslist.org/mat/4022060651.html
Please email me for more photos or info. I am 2.5 hrs north of NYC.
Oh, my goodness, Somebody actually wants this stuff?! I would feel badly that i can hardly wait to get rid of it, but i just hate it. It was kind of interesting and cute when we first bought the house, but the cabinets won't stay closed, and they are just ugly. I took this picture, thinking I might send it in for an "ugliest kitchen" sweepstakes...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!