I have a full set of very nice youngstown cabinets and original sink in very good condition. Please see post: http://albany.craigslist.org/mat/4022060651.html
Please email me for more photos or info. I am 2.5 hrs north of NYC.
Oh, my goodness, Somebody actually wants this stuff?! I would feel badly that i can hardly wait to get rid of it, but i just hate it. It was kind of interesting and cute when we first bought the house, but the cabinets won't stay closed, and they are just ugly. I took this picture, thinking I might send it in for an "ugliest kitchen" sweepstakes...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!