The kitchen we have is in good condition, includes 3 uppers (1 corner) and 4 lowers (includes sink and corner cabinet with lazy susan). The handles are the boomerang style and the countertop also has the boomerang pattern and has a chrome backsplash. The sink is 4' wide and has one deep side and one average. We believe we have the drain board for this and am still looking for that.
We are located in Geneva, NY between Rochester and Syracuse.The cabinets would need to be picked up and we would like to sell as a complete set.
I can email the dimensions and send pictures if you would like. Email: [email protected]
Youngstown Kitchen Cabinets for Sale
Youngstown kitchen cabinets and frigidaire flair do...
Youngstown kitchen cabinets
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!