I have several unopened cases of Ceramiche d' Italia Tuscany Beige 12" x 12" tile a discontinued item from Lowe's. If interested, please email me at [email protected]
I would like to know if you still have the tile. I am looking for a few boxes. If so how many boxes do you have left and how much?
Does anyone know where I can find more of this tile, Ceramiche d'Italia Ceramic Tile Medium Slate Grey? The previous owners tiled the kitchen and half bath with it and some of the tiles need to be replaced but I don't have enough left to replace all that need done.
Hello, I am not sure if you are still looking but, I was on craigslist today and in Michigan( a man has 5 boxes of this exact tile for sale...cheap too)
I need a few ceramiche d'italia medium slate gray tiles. What city in Michigan did you notice the craigslist post? Thank you!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes