Help my new puppy used the window sill to teeth on how can i fix this
Easy solution. Replace the window sill. Carefuly pull off the side casing and any other moldings that are holding in the sill. Pry off the sill and cut a new one from matching stock, then reinstall and finish. If you do not have tools to do this, you will need to contract for the job. If you can remove the damaged sill and have a carpenter fabricate the new one, it will save quite a bit of money and time.
Thanks for describing the damage a bit better. I don't know if your sill is finished natural or painted. If it is painted, a wood filler, sanding and refinishing is going to be an easy repair. If the sill is stained and finished, the repair may show, but its worth trying to fill and sand. My original assumption was that the sill was damaged beyond repair.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight