Help my new puppy used the window sill to teeth on how can i fix this
Easy solution. Replace the window sill. Carefuly pull off the side casing and any other moldings that are holding in the sill. Pry off the sill and cut a new one from matching stock, then reinstall and finish. If you do not have tools to do this, you will need to contract for the job. If you can remove the damaged sill and have a carpenter fabricate the new one, it will save quite a bit of money and time.
Thanks for describing the damage a bit better. I don't know if your sill is finished natural or painted. If it is painted, a wood filler, sanding and refinishing is going to be an easy repair. If the sill is stained and finished, the repair may show, but its worth trying to fill and sand. My original assumption was that the sill was damaged beyond repair.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!