I have about 12 linear feet of Youngstown Kitchen cabinets (circa 1955-56) both wall (2 units), base units with filler strips. They are in good shape, complete with boomerang pulls, but may need repainting. Also have a large Vent-A-Hood range hood including vent pipe. I can provide more photos and measurements of all units if interested. Attached are two photos. Dishwasher not included but a base cabinet will be supplied in its place not shown in photos.
Hi, we live in Nashville, TN and are willing to travel -- where are you located and do you have any of these still available?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!