I have about 12 linear feet of Youngstown Kitchen cabinets (circa 1955-56) both wall (2 units), base units with filler strips. They are in good shape, complete with boomerang pulls, but may need repainting. Also have a large Vent-A-Hood range hood including vent pipe. I can provide more photos and measurements of all units if interested. Attached are two photos. Dishwasher not included but a base cabinet will be supplied in its place not shown in photos.
Hi, we live in Nashville, TN and are willing to travel -- where are you located and do you have any of these still available?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!