I am seeking 1-2 boxes of ceramic tile as follows for some repairs to my kitchen floor since we had to move cabinets. The box flap as the following info:
12 1/4" x 12 1/4"
Shade variation V2
Pieces per box 16
tile is biege in color with inverted ridges that run erratically across tile in the form of a river.
looking for Eliane "Colorado Sand 41" glazed floor tile 16 1/4 x 16 1/4. shade 6100, shade variation V2. Would appreciate any help.
Looking for discontinued ceramic tile.
Discontinued Mohawk ceramic tile
SEE BOB'S ANSWER - Locating Discontinued Ceramic Tile
Toscana Pan Am ceramic tile NEEDED!!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects