I live in an older home where the cabinets are built right into the wall. If that makes sense.
Anyway they are made of plywood with a maple finish. I wanted to freshen them up an modernize them somewhat. Would you suggest stripping them and refinishing them that way? If so, what is best to use.
I also considered just cleaning them up real good and someone suggested TSP. Now will that strip the wood or just clean the wood? Any suggestions would be helpful. At this time I cant afford new cabinets. Theres 26 knobs on these things so that tells you there are lots of cupboards. Thanks
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!