HAVE A TAPPAN 400 ELETRIC FOR SALE... LOOKS GREAT. PULL OUT DRAWER. ONE BURNER DOES NOT WORK, ANY IDEAS WHERE I COULD SELL IT? JUJUALINA@MSN.COM. THANK YOU
We, or better my wife has one, sitting in garage getting a total overhaul, Elvis had one in grace land they say, I dream of Jeanie had one in her kitchen, anybody else interrested????
I have a tappan fabulous 400 electric for sale, late 1940's. only oven works,selling it for spare parts. Contact cindy email@example.com for pictures and pricing.
I have a Tappan 400 oven. The cook top works but neither oven does. I have some replacement parts for the oven but had no one who could do the repairs. It was taken out of my kitchen and has sat in my carport for past about 6 months. So the cutting board will need to be refinished. Anyway I have loved this stove and I do not want to see it go to the land fill; so my thinking is that if someone can but it for parts or to restore, then it would be a good thing. The stove is located in Greenwood, SC.
Good day, I am looking to buy a Tappan Fabulous 400, please email me at Peter@theglobalmarinegroup.com or call 954-683-1532
I have a Tappan 400 Visualite. I am looking to sell and replace with a modern one. The oven elements are burnt out but were working few months ago, the stove burners work well, the clock is not working.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot Furnace Problems (Before Calling In the Pros)
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Classic Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- DIY Workbenches: 5 You Can Build in a Weekend
- 7 DIY Ways to Reuse a 5-Gal Bucket
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Knock-Your-Socks-Off Laundry Room Ideas
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- Three Ways to Find a Wall Stud (Without Fancy Equipment)
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!