HAVE A TAPPAN 400 ELETRIC FOR SALE... LOOKS GREAT. PULL OUT DRAWER. ONE BURNER DOES NOT WORK, ANY IDEAS WHERE I COULD SELL IT? [email protected] THANK YOU
We, or better my wife has one, sitting in garage getting a total overhaul, Elvis had one in grace land they say, I dream of Jeanie had one in her kitchen, anybody else interrested????
I have a tappan fabulous 400 electric for sale, late 1940's. only oven works,selling it for spare parts. Contact cindy [email protected] for pictures and pricing.
I have a Tappan 400 oven. The cook top works but neither oven does. I have some replacement parts for the oven but had no one who could do the repairs. It was taken out of my kitchen and has sat in my carport for past about 6 months. So the cutting board will need to be refinished. Anyway I have loved this stove and I do not want to see it go to the land fill; so my thinking is that if someone can but it for parts or to restore, then it would be a good thing. The stove is located in Greenwood, SC.
Good day, I am looking to buy a Tappan Fabulous 400, please email me at [email protected] or call 954-683-1532
I have a Tappan 400 Visualite. I am looking to sell and replace with a modern one. The oven elements are burnt out but were working few months ago, the stove burners work well, the clock is not working.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!