Custom moldings with your table saw
Check out www.corobcutters.com for some great woodworking products. They have molding knives that when attached to a molding head can make custom moldings. They also sell shaper cutters for routers and radial arm saws. Get all the capabilities of a large millwright shop at a fraction of the cost. Great website and quality products that I swear by for any custom woodoworking project I am working on. A set of 3 knives or shapers is $15.99.
Table Saw Question
Painting Wood Furniture; Help, What paint should I use?
Chain link fence....
Maui 16X16 ceramic tile
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight