1. Are you using gas logs or a gas fireplace insert?
2. If it is an insert, is it a completely enclosed, direct-vent model?
3. If you are using a log set, are your gas logs vented or unvented?
4. If they are unvented, do you leave the flue open or is it completely closed?
5. What size is the gas log set you are using?
6. Natural gas or propane?
7. If the log set is unvented, do you have problems with condensation, soot, or odor?
8. Do you leave the glass doors on your fireplace open or closed?
9. Does your fireplace have an intake for outside air or is it burning the air from inside your home?
10. Does your fireplace have a built-in blower to circulate the air and to use the fire-box as a heat exchanger?