Ductless A/C units
I am lokking at adding A/C into a 80 year old home. I received a suggestion of a Ductless Air Conditioner system from Janitrol. Any suggestions on alternates. Any experience with ductless units?
Ductless split systems work O>K> for thee most part but are very labor intensive when it comes to repairs. Operating pressures on the Janitrol run alot lower than standard units, but this is not a concern for you. If at all possible, try to duct a split system from your basement. I know that the house is old and you may have no other choice but to go ductless. Also look into Mitsubishi units...
new a/c installation
A/C and Vinyl Windows
Looking to replace Furnace & install whole house AC
Anyone heard of "packaged outdoor a/c units" and/or ...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide