Ductless A/C units
I am lokking at adding A/C into a 80 year old home. I received a suggestion of a Ductless Air Conditioner system from Janitrol. Any suggestions on alternates. Any experience with ductless units?
Ductless split systems work O>K> for thee most part but are very labor intensive when it comes to repairs. Operating pressures on the Janitrol run alot lower than standard units, but this is not a concern for you. If at all possible, try to duct a split system from your basement. I know that the house is old and you may have no other choice but to go ductless. Also look into Mitsubishi units...
new a/c installation
A/C and Vinyl Windows
Looking to replace Furnace & install whole house AC
Anyone heard of "packaged outdoor a/c units" and/or ...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!