I am finishing off my walk up attic and looking for heating options. Would a heat pump make sense for the New England climate?
A heat pump pulls energy from the outside air to heat the interior. I had a heat pump for heat in southern Ohio. In a warmer climate than NE, it was a terrible heat source. On cold, windy nights, it couldn't keep up. I would use a heat pump only in FL or AZ.
heat pump proficiency
Anyone have a Heat Pump in Midwest? does it work well
Heat pump only for hot water
heat pump system pricing?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!