a visiting dog put deep scratches in the large flat sill in our bay window. Is there anyway to "fix" these scratches without actual deep sanding. The window is 9 feet wide, and am afraid once I start sanding those scratches, I will have to do the whole window sill. It is stained a medium oak. Any suggestions would be great.
A few days after I bought a new bay window, I noticed a spec in the middle of it. After I tried unsuccessfully to rmove it, I used a green scrubber on it. Now, I see the scratches on the window when the sun shines on it. Is there anything I can do?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!