a visiting dog put deep scratches in the large flat sill in our bay window. Is there anyway to "fix" these scratches without actual deep sanding. The window is 9 feet wide, and am afraid once I start sanding those scratches, I will have to do the whole window sill. It is stained a medium oak. Any suggestions would be great.
A few days after I bought a new bay window, I noticed a spec in the middle of it. After I tried unsuccessfully to rmove it, I used a green scrubber on it. Now, I see the scratches on the window when the sun shines on it. Is there anything I can do?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!